cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freyr
Occasional Member - Level 3

SAP Concur App zero mileage amount

Is there a glitch or outage? Yesterday, a user brought her iphone and showed mileage transactions with zero amounts.

We did some tests using the mileage calculator and entering number of miles manually. Both 

I guessed it could be a temporary issue so she just decided to use her laptop to complete her month-end report.

Today, another user just emailed about a similar issue. So, I decided to enter test transactions using the app on my iphone.

It shows the same error.

8 REPLIES 8
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Freyr Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Please have your users retry today and let us know if you need further assistance. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelissaBrannan

Our users are also experiencing this issue.  When I proxy in as them and try to pull the mileage calculator, I just get a blank page.  Why are they having this issue and when will it be corrected?

I also get the blank page when logged in as proxy. It seems from the point of saving the expense, there is no way to update. You have to delete the expense and re-add. 

tknight84

Some of my users are currently having this problem. 

madams0904
New Member - Level 1

This is currently happening to us the last few days. When will this be resolved?

rlindsay811
New Member - Level 1

Our users have been experiencing this issue since last week as well. Any update on a fix would be great.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rlindsay811 @madams0904 @tknight84 @MelissaBrannan  @Freyr Hello everyone!  I am sorry for the issues you are having with mileage.  I would suggest either creating a Support ticket or reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin for them to create a Support ticket.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tknight84

I created a Support ticket, and they advised that the SAP Concur mobile app for iPhone needed to be updated to version 10.6. If that doesn't work, try deleting and reinstalling the app. This worked for my users.