cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattster10
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur APP on IOS not letting me upload receipt images

I'm using the Concur app on an recent iPhone - I can enter my expenses fine however, whenever I try to attach the receipt either via the camera or photo album, or phot store I get the following error message

"We're unable to attach your receipt. Please try again"

I've tried about 10 times with different expense entries and have tried multiple receipt images but for some reason it's no longer working.

It used to be fine previously. 

I can add receipts if I go through the web page but this is a much longer process to do for me.

Is there a fix please. 

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattster10 is this happening with any type of expense? I just tested my mobile app and my receipt image uploaded without issue. 

Have you tried doing a hard reset of your phone?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mattster10

Tried a hard reset - no change.

At the moment the only expense I have is personal mileage - I should have another expense come in shortly so I'll that.

I've no idea why it won't work I've used the app for the last 3 years without issue .

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattster10 I believe our mobile team is aware some of our customers are having an issue. It is apparently "spotty" as far as who is being affected. Hopefully they will get a resolution soon.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mattster10

So I can confirm the error is limited to the Personal Car Mileage option.

I've just uploaded a receipt to another expense category without issue.

I don't think this is a spotty issue as it's directly related to one expense category, typically the one I have to use the most...

Can I raise a ticket for this issue please as this is a problem for me now 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattster10 I believe our mobile team is aware of the car mileage and receipts issue. Normally, receipts are not required for mileage expenses. The reason is you don't make a purchase for mileage and don't have any receipt for it. Does your company require a receipt for this expense type? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mattster10

Yes they've always required this or the expense is rejected.

I've used the app for 3 years and never had a problem uploading receipts for personal mileage in this way.

Due to covid I haven't travelled for 18 months so it's only now when I'm trying to do it where I get the problem. 

I can upload the the receipt from the web based portal but it would be better if this could be fixed in the app. 

Mattster10

This issue still hasn't been resolved and it is causing a real problem.

Please can a ticket be raised to address this - it's the main expense I have to use and isn't functional.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattster10 just sent you a private message with a name of someone at your company to contact regarding submitting a support ticket.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey