cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dginter
Occasional Member - Level 2

Risky Keywords in Expense Reports audited by Oversight

Hi

Where can I find the list of risky keywords that Oversight is identifying in expense reports?  I can't seem to find a "risky word" in the report-  Thanks!

Donna

Donna T. Ginter
AVP, Procure-to-Pay
The George Washington University
GW Medical Faculty Associates
dginter@gwu.edu
CHEAB Member
ERP: Oracle R12
Concur Modules:
Request, Expense, Travel, Expense Pay, Invoice, Detect
We allocate our p-card transactions through Expense
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dginter Hello there. I've posted this internally to see if I can get an answer. 

I would like to recommend that in your signature here on the community, that you delete any personal information, such as your full name, email address and place of employment for privacy and security reasons. Since this Community is accessible by anyone, it is best to not provide identifying information. 

If you manually typed out the signature in your post, you can simply edit your post. If this is a signature you created on your profile, you can edit it and it will retroactively apply to any previous posts you have made. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dginter the list of risk words should have been provided at the time of implementing Concur Detect by Oversight. I was able to get the list, so if you would like them emailed to you, please send me a private message with the best email address where I can send them. Do not respond to this thread with your email address for privacy and security reasons. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.