cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtalieri
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reporting on Expenses Not yet paid?

Is there a way to run a report (with standard reporting capabilities) that will show the expense type by employee for reports that are approved to be paid but not yet paid? My supervisor asked about this capability, so he could get a good snapshot of the amounts and types of expenses in the approved queue before he gives me the go ahead for payment. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vtalieri this report can be built pretty easily. What is your report building experience? Would you say you are well-versed in Cognos report building? Intermediate or Beginner? 

I'm asking because if you are quite familiar with Cognos, I can then just provide the high level steps to create the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vtalieri

@KevinD I realize I did not include your name in my last response, sorry! We have the basic Reporting/Analysis capability, so I didn't even realize I could create my own report. I would appreciate whatever help you could give me! I would be a beginner report writer. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vtalieri to get familiar with how the reporting tool works, I suggest taking a look at our training toolkit here: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/analysis-11. We have some recorded training sessions on Cognos Connection and Query Studio that will help you out greatly. 

Without some familiarity, it will be difficult to explain how to build the report. Once you have watched the Query Studio training session, please let me know and I can give you some guidance on the report you want. You can send me a private message by clicking my username (KevinD) then using the Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vtalieri

Kevin, thanks! I would classify myself as a beginner. We only have the basic reporting capability, and I wasn't even aware that I could build my own reports! Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Vanessa