cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESchilling
Occasional Member - Level 2

Released transactions vanished?

We had a card assigned to the wrong user. I reassigned the card correctly and pulled up all hidden transactions, then released them. I expected to see transactions dating back to November 2021 in the user's expenses, but there were no expenses showing before June 2022. Is there a time limit on which transactions would transfer over? Or another place I can go find his missing expenses?

2 Solutions
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @ESchilling 

This is a setting under Company Card Settings (Administration -> Company -> Tools -> Company Card).

DeanR_0-1663200370219.png

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ESchilling you could try unassigning the card, then change the setting @DeanR are referred to. I believe when you are assigning the card, you will see the release period amount of days as well and can set it to whatever you need on an individual card assignment basis. Give that a try and see if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @ESchilling 

This is a setting under Company Card Settings (Administration -> Company -> Tools -> Company Card).

DeanR_0-1663200370219.png

ESchilling

Thank you! Dean, would you happen to know whether there is any way to retrieve the expenses that were cut off, eg. those from before the specified window?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ESchilling you could try unassigning the card, then change the setting @DeanR are referred to. I believe when you are assigning the card, you will see the release period amount of days as well and can set it to whatever you need on an individual card assignment basis. Give that a try and see if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ESchilling

That worked! I wasn't able to pull up the list of his expenses in Manage Transactions after I unassigned/reset period/reassigned, but when I took a peek in his account they appeared to be there again. Huge relief - thank you so much.