cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanyce
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reporting: Auto Approved (by Concur System) Expense Reports Due to Sample Review

Hello!

My organization uses a Random Audit Rule of 10%, therefore some of our expense reports are bypassing the Processor and are auto approved by Concur.  How can I run a report/query in Intelligence to show these expense reports?  I'm not sure what data to select.

shanyce_0-1716470636368.png       

shanyce_1-1716470785897.png

Thanks!

Shanyce

2 Solutions
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@shanyce Hello!  I was able to take a look at your workflow set up, and reports with no exceptions are what skips the Processor step.  You can actually create a Query in the Process Reports like this:

MelanieT_1-1716485262631.png

MelanieT_2-1716485322262.png

MelanieT_3-1716485417663.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shanyce in Cognos, you can use the data items highlighted in my screenshot below. From what @MelanieT mentioned, reports with no exceptions are the ones bypassing the processor approval. So, by adding Report Has Exceptions and then creating a filter on this data item to Show Only "N", you should only see those reports that didn't have any exceptions.

Don't worry that my screenshot looks different than yours. The data warehouse is exactly the same.

KevinD_0-1716486970916.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@shanyce Hello!  I was able to take a look at your workflow set up, and reports with no exceptions are what skips the Processor step.  You can actually create a Query in the Process Reports like this:

MelanieT_1-1716485262631.png

MelanieT_2-1716485322262.png

MelanieT_3-1716485417663.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shanyce in Cognos, you can use the data items highlighted in my screenshot below. From what @MelanieT mentioned, reports with no exceptions are the ones bypassing the processor approval. So, by adding Report Has Exceptions and then creating a filter on this data item to Show Only "N", you should only see those reports that didn't have any exceptions.

Don't worry that my screenshot looks different than yours. The data warehouse is exactly the same.

KevinD_0-1716486970916.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
shanyce
Occasional Member - Level 2

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your advice/suggestions.