cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlloh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report showing business purpose and expense type

Hi

I want to be able to see what are the transactions in which the business purpose and expense type are both "Others" 

Can I generate a report with transactions comments, report name, business purpose and expense type?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh I replied to your post then looked up your permissions and you do have access to Cognos.

May I ask, have you built any reports using Cognos or will this be your first time building a report? I'm asking because if you have never built a report before, it will be difficult for me to type the instructions here on the Community. The Cognos tool is not very intuitive. 

Let me know your experience level with Cognos and then I'll assist you from there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wlloh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - I have no experience with Cognos before. @KevinD 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh Cognos will be your only option for getting what you want. I'm sending you a private message with two screenshots of names of people at your company that have access to Cognos. You should reach out to one of them as they could hopefully build the report for you. In a few minutes, look at the little envelope icon here on the Community in the upper right corner. You should see a 1 after I send you the private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.