cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Repayment

Hi, I am pretty new to Concur and have encountered my first problem.

I manually created a Claim for an expense after using my Corporate Credit card for the first time, as I believed that this was the correct procedure.  It was quickly approved and the status changed to Paid.  Unfortunately 2 days late, I received notification from Concur for an open claim for the same transaction.  I have paid back the money by bank transfer, but I cannot submit the open claim, even after following the procedure that Concur has advised.  I have exceptions regarding Cash advane/repayment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmf Hello there. To really be able to help you, I would need to see what the exception message you are seeing. 

If you send me a private message with your first and last name and the company you work for, I can go in and take a look. 

Since you are new to SAP Concur, I'm sure someone already told you that when you use your corporate credit card, you will need to wait about three business days for that charge to appear in SAP Concur. Once it shows in your SAP Concur account, you add it to a report. This avoids the exact situation that happened to you. However, being new, no one probably explained this to you. 🙂

Anyway, I'll await your message. If you don't know how to send a private message, click on my username (kevind). An option will appear that says View Profile. Click this. Then you will see an option to Send a Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.