cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agolvcva
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reminders - Provide Attendee List

We have employees that prepay or pay deposits for future events (2 or more months out) so when they submit their monthly expense report they don't have an attendee list to attach or input. Is there a way to set reminders for them to provide the attendee list on the event date or shortly there after? If not, what are my options to remind employees to provide the attendee names?

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@agolvcva Hello!  Thanks for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community 🙂  Can you clarify if the user is submitting the transaction before the actual event?  If so, there isn't a way to send a notification after the report has been extracted to the user to submit Attendees.  When they are submitting the expense, you could possibly set up a warning audit rule with just a reminder to submit attendees, but I don't think that this would solve the issue.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@agolvcva Hello!  Thanks for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community 🙂  Can you clarify if the user is submitting the transaction before the actual event?  If so, there isn't a way to send a notification after the report has been extracted to the user to submit Attendees.  When they are submitting the expense, you could possibly set up a warning audit rule with just a reminder to submit attendees, but I don't think that this would solve the issue.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
agolvcva
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT yes, the employee is submitting the expense prior to the event date. This is generally a deposit to hold the venue for the future event.

It sounds like I can't setup a reminder or alert. Is there a feature in Concur that allows the employee to set their own reminder or alert?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@agolvcva Thanks for the follow up post. Not at this time. This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic