cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrkoplin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Rejected in Error

As an Expense Admin/Processor, I accidentally rejected an employee's expense report when I meant to reject another report. How do I retrieve the rejected report? Is there a report that I can run to view rejected or "sent back to employee"? 

Editing to add, I do not know any of the report information or the person's name. Simply need to find the correct report and review prior to approval. 

Nathan
Accounts Payable
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nrkoplin the user will be notified that the report was returned and then hopefully they will resubmit it. 🙂

I believe the only way to see a report that was rejected or returned as a processor is if the user themselves recalled the report. If you sent it back, you will not be able to see it on the Processor screen.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nrkoplin To be able to view the Sent Back To Employee option for Approval Status within the Processor View the employees would require the Display all reports including returned reports access. To change the permission, you would require the Role Administrator Role. Please follow the below steps.

1. Go to Administration > Company > Company Admin > User Permissions
  2. Search by User Name 
  3. Confirm under the Step 3: User Names to assign roles field whether the correct user is selected
  4. Select the Expense Processor role from the list of roles under Roles for this User
  5. Select Display all reports including returned reports under Access for Processor
  6. Click Modify
  7. Click Save

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DCassell220
Routine Member - Level 2

Can you run a Concur expense accrual report to see all open expenses and then filter on either the column for Approval Status to see if you find one with 'Sent back to Employee' as the status, or look in the Date First Submitted column to see reports previously submitted?

Debbie Cassell