cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
killiant58
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reimbursement

I am trying to get rid of this "transaction" , and what I have is a reimbursement of (13.45) and no matter how I try and submit this it will not submit. 

The two errors I get are as follows: 

1. This report has a Net Zero/Credit amount due Corporate Card and cannot be submitted at this time. You must wait for offsetting debits to apply to this credit so that your report is a positive amount. If you processed the original debit amount as "Personal Expense", the credit should NOT be submitted or it will affect your corporate card balance. If necessary, Support Contact details are available on your Concur home page.

• This Report has a Net Credit amount of credit card transactions, please hold the credit(s) until you have credit card charges to offset. In order for the red flag to be re-evaluated, you will need to click the Submit link again. 

How do I submit this report?

2 REPLIES 2
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @killiant58 ,

While I was looking for the solution, I found similar case on support portal. Attaching solution for your further reference.  As per suggested solution and also given in exception message, I think you should wait until you receive new positive amount transactions so that it will get offset. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721370205039.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@killiant58 all you can do is wait for more company card transactions to come in to offset the credit. The nice thing about a credit is, other than receiving reminder emails about an unsubmitted company card transaction, it won't affect your company card statement or cause any late fees. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.