cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vubaldo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Refund

I bought a product, but I made a refund with my card. I can´t submit the report. It appear the leyend: "This Report has a Net Credit amount of credit card transactions, please hold the credit(s) until you have credit card charges to offset". What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

This is an exception message from an audit rule that your company has in place.   You will need to talk to your administrator to see if you can get an exception by them turning off the audit rule so you can submit or you would need to wait until you have an expense to offset the net credit.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vubaldo I just looked at your expense reports and you have already submitted the incorrect charge. You will need to wait until you use your corporate card again and have those transactions come into your Available Expenses. Add these charges to the same report as the refunded amount. As long as the new charges total more than the Refund, you will be good to go.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.