cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aghazi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Refund to my personal account due to overpayment

Hi there, I made a payment to my corporate card through my personal bank not knowing my company made the payment directly after I submitted the expense report. What's the procedure to get the overpayment from my personal account back?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aghazi personally I would call the card issuer to see if they can do anything to refund you. If not, your company's card administrator will need to contact the card issuer. Most likely your card admin will be in either the Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR department.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your corp card admin will have to request the refund back to you since the Card Co will not refund without that admin authorizing it.  This may/may not be the same as your Concur admin.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aghazi personally I would call the card issuer to see if they can do anything to refund you. If not, your company's card administrator will need to contact the card issuer. Most likely your card admin will be in either the Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR department.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aghazi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks! Actually I had to reach out to their 'Corporate' customer service, and they were able to issue me a check for refund.