cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karenegh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel itemization

My inovice from the hotel states a rate for one night and then a different rate for the next night.  The differnce is only a few cents but when I have to itemize my invoice its not an even amount.  In turn my itemization is off a cent and cannot be submitted

6 REPLIES 6
reedred
Occasional Member - Level 3

Itemize it all at one rate, then adjust the subentries for the night(s) that are different.

mzfranco
New Member - Level 1

what are you referring to when you state adjust the subentries for the nights that are different?   My rate is diff each night of the 5 in total

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mzfranco did you get this figured out? When you enter in the itemization details, number of nights, nightly rate, etc., the system divides these out by each night. These are the subentries @reedred referred to. These subentries' amounts can be adjusted as needed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Does your company have the NextGen UI?  This user interface allows for different hotel rates to be entered. 

I found out that entering each line from the folio (debits and credits) would clear the difference in the itemization.  

If the hotel is a different currency from your home currency, it is possible that is an exchange rate difference. 

I hope this helps. 

Maria Steen
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karenegh did you get this issue figured out based on the two replies here on the thread. If not, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carriefarrell
New Member - Level 1

The 1st one worked!!