cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BPM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Refounding less than what is calculated

Hello,

I am wondering why I was refounded less than haw was calculated.

Thank you for answering

Biagio

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BPM without seeing your expense report, no one could really answer this question. 

Did you mark something as personal on your expense report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BPM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

it seems not!

Biagio

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BPM did you see @Nancyagfa response? Is something on your report marked as Company Paid? 

If not, the only way I can answer your question is to see your actual expense report. 

I tried looking up your account based on the email you have listed here on the Community, but I wasn't able to find you. If you send me a private message with your Concur Login ID, I can search for you and access your account to see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Besides personal, does your company have company-paid items?  You would not receive reimbursement for those.  You can see your reimbursement amount by opening your report, selecting Details and then select Totals.  It will show you what you are getting back and how it was determined. 

Nancy Murray
Agfa