cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avoverbe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Red exception for Airfare paid by company card

Hello,

An expense report cannot be submitted for red exception because "the amount to be paid on your behalf to your company card exceeds the amount available from your company reimbursement. Adjust the payment to match the available amount before submitting the report." 

This exception is raised for an Airfare, paid with the corporate visa card for tickets bought via Concur as per company requirements (imported via trip itinerary).  The amount matches the e-receipt of the flight company.

The amount is not exceeding company limit to my company card as confirmed in a call with the bank.

Appreciate suggestion how to correct. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@avoverbe in looking at your expense report, the exception doesn't appear to be for the airfare, otherwise the Airfare line entry would have the red circle exception. This appears to be an exception for the report as a whole. However, in looking at your site I wasn't able to find the rule that shows the exception message about the report not being able to be submitted. 

Unfortunately, this has me stumped and I cannot figure out how your site rules were set up. 

When you log in to SAP Concur, on the home screen you will see a Company Notes section. At the top of the section is a link to contact your company's Expense Reporting Customer Support Help Desk. I would use that link to ask for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
avoverbe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for looking into my question. Your input set me a step further in finding the reason, not being related indeed to the airfare expense itself .

In the overall report, Details - Report Header, the amount corresponding to the Airfare expense was specified and had to be removed , as the transfer had been made separately (per input from company helpdesk). Doing so and saving, I could submit the report.