cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quillid
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense reports cannot be submitted because of internal errors

Here is the message I get since November 2021 when I submit my expense reports (2):

"The card items on this report are for a different card type than what your location uses. You must have transferred to a different location. Please contact TE department to change your profile assignment details in the system in order to expense these card items.

Please note that the lodge card transactions can't be processed temporarily because of technical reasons. It will be fixed soon.

Who can help ?

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quillid only your company can resolve this issue because of how they configured SAP Concur to have certain requirements for location and type of card. 

My guess is you aren't sure how to contact your TE Department. If not, when you log in to SAP Concur, look to see if there is a Company Notes section on the home screen. If so, look in this section as a lot of companies put contact information here for their employees needing help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
quillid

Thanks Kevin - I understand it is on our company side even if this error is unresolved since 9 months...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@quillid only your company can resolve this issue because of how they configured SAP Concur to have certain requirements for location and type of card. 

My guess is you aren't sure how to contact your TE Department. If not, when you log in to SAP Concur, look to see if there is a Company Notes section on the home screen. If so, look in this section as a lot of companies put contact information here for their employees needing help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
quillid

Thanks Kevin - I understand it is on our company side even if this error is unresolved since 9 months...