cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Massimo
Super User
Super User

Receiving mail once the expense has been approved

Is it possibile, for the accounting department,  receive an email once the Expense report has been approved and sent in accounting review?

2 Solutions
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Massimo 

Yes, it is possible. You can:

1. Modify your current workflow to add one rule to send an email to your processors.
  2. Create a report in Concur Intelligence, and send a single email daily, to your processors, with all pending reports (Bursting process).

In my company we went for the second option to avoid the spam as each approved report sends an email.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Massimo the answer is not by default. What I mean by that is all of our customers using our Professional version of SAP Concur get access to Analysis reporting. If you would like to upgrade to the Business Intelligence option, you can buy up.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Massimo 

Yes, it is possible. You can:

1. Modify your current workflow to add one rule to send an email to your processors.
  2. Create a report in Concur Intelligence, and send a single email daily, to your processors, with all pending reports (Bursting process).

In my company we went for the second option to avoid the spam as each approved report sends an email.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for your reply, Is Concur Intelligence, available in all SAP Concur version?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Massimo the answer is not by default. What I mean by that is all of our customers using our Professional version of SAP Concur get access to Analysis reporting. If you would like to upgrade to the Business Intelligence option, you can buy up.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thank you Kevin, for your explanation.

Massimo Martegani