cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex01
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts stuck in uploading and not moving to a claim automatically

I use Expenselt and it has always worked fine until now. 2 issue have started happening since yesterday:

1. I have 2 pictures of expenses that are stuck in analysis mode since last night. There is no way I can delete or move them. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it doesn't work. 

Alex01_0-1667377198674.png

2. I took pictures of the receipts again and they were recognized this time but failed to automatically move to a claim. Until now, this has always been done automatically. Now I have to select which claim I want them moved to. 

Appreciate any help to solve these issues. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alex01 this sounds like an issue with the Expense Assistant feature and not the mobile app. 

Were these expenses incurred in the month of October? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alex01 this sounds like an issue with the Expense Assistant feature and not the mobile app. 

Were these expenses incurred in the month of October? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Alex01
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

I changed the expense assistant settings a few times between calendar and trip and now it works again based on calendar. 

The receipts stuck in processing have eventually failed and I was able to clear them. 

Thank you for your help, 

Alex