cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipts attached to expenses not appearing

Recently when I attach a receipt, at random intervals on different reports, many receipts cannot be seen.  In the place of the receipt is a picture that says - Receipt not available.  Receipt image cannot be displayed at this time.  Please come back later.  

My expense department cannot see the receipts and cannot approve my expense report.  I am unable to upload a new receipt, delete this receipt nothing. 

Admin has to send me all of the transactions and I have to re do it.  Yes, I have to re-do the expense report.  But this is made more difficult because when I email myself receipts those do not appear in Concur.  This is a horror because it is end of year.  

Are you working on this?  

When will this be fixed? 

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@314 Hello! I am sorry for the frustration you are having with receipts.  As of September 2023, receipts sent to receipts@concur.com will now be processed exclusively by ExpenseIt  for Companies who has purchased the ExpenseIt service. This feature change applies only to selected countries at this time (US, UK, CA, AU) but will be rolled out to all users in all markets starting in November 2023.  For more information, see Can receipts be emailed to ExpenseIt?

If the receipts are still not showing, verify the following:

• Email address in the profile shows as verified
  • The images must be one of the following supported file types: PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIF, OR TIFF
  • Ensure the file size is no larger than 5 MB per file
  • Check to see if users are forwarding the original email from the merchant in .PDF file type. 
  • The issue sometimes can be due to the original email from the merchant/vendor where a variety of image logos are embedded and information is in the HTML format. 
    HTML format is not supported by Concur.
    In such situations the user can download the receipt as .pdf to their Desktop and attach the PDF to the email they are sending to receipts@concursolutions.com or receipts@concur.com.

If all of the above is correct and the images are still not showing in SAP Concur, open a case with Support to include the email address and login ID of the user experiencing the issue and attach the receipt(s) not loading to the case.

I hope this helps!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@314 Hello! I am sorry for the frustration you are having with receipts.  As of September 2023, receipts sent to receipts@concur.com will now be processed exclusively by ExpenseIt  for Companies who has purchased the ExpenseIt service. This feature change applies only to selected countries at this time (US, UK, CA, AU) but will be rolled out to all users in all markets starting in November 2023.  For more information, see Can receipts be emailed to ExpenseIt?

If the receipts are still not showing, verify the following:

• Email address in the profile shows as verified
  • The images must be one of the following supported file types: PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIF, OR TIFF
  • Ensure the file size is no larger than 5 MB per file
  • Check to see if users are forwarding the original email from the merchant in .PDF file type. 
  • The issue sometimes can be due to the original email from the merchant/vendor where a variety of image logos are embedded and information is in the HTML format. 
    HTML format is not supported by Concur.
    In such situations the user can download the receipt as .pdf to their Desktop and attach the PDF to the email they are sending to receipts@concursolutions.com or receipts@concur.com.

If all of the above is correct and the images are still not showing in SAP Concur, open a case with Support to include the email address and login ID of the user experiencing the issue and attach the receipt(s) not loading to the case.

I hope this helps!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@314 also, there was a degradation with our system the other day that may have caused this issue.

Is this still happening?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager