cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsuzuki
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipt cannot be removed

Hello, I attached wrong receipt and tried to remove it to attach the correct one.  However, I could not remove it by pushing REMOVE and by pushing delete in Manage Receipts.

Further, I could not delete that expense itself to input the expense again. 

Please advise, how to solve this problem.

10 REPLIES 10
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tsuzuki Hi!  I was able to look at your report.  Looks like the Hotel for AHMI on 1/18, correct?  What happens when you click remove for the receipt?  Do you get an error?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tsuzuki

@MelanieT , Thank you for reply!!  Nothing happened and the old receipt keep staying there. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tsuzuki May I get your permission to try and do this? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tsuzuki

@MelanieT , Thank you for reply!!  Sure, I would like you to handle this issue.  What shall I do for you to get permission?? 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tsuzuki I tried the remove for that transaction and also got the same.  I did find these steps for you to try though:

1. At the report level, select the transaction
2. Select Move To > Available Expenses
3. Click on the transaction in the Available Expenses section
4. The pop-up window Expense Source will appear. At the bottom of the pop-up window, you can see 'Something doesn't belong? Separate these items to create individual expenses.' and the word Separate in blue font next to it
5. Click Separate
6. The pop-up window Confirm Separation will appear. Click Separate
7. Select the row with a receipt icon > click Delete (make sure you have deleted the correct mobile receipt entry

Let us know if that does or does not work!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
tsuzuki

@MelanieT , Thank you!!  However,  since I even could not find "report level" and "transaction" , I could not start any actions. 

Home -> Expense -> Manage Expenses -> then, opening the report including the expense with issue. 

I am there, is it correct??

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tsuzuki That is the correct spot and exactly where you would want to be. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
tsuzuki

@MelanieT  thank you! I finally got an approval that I could submit the report with wrong receipt.

Miri

@tsuzuki 

I am sorry to bother this conversation. May I ask if your receipt has  "Time Stamp" and you have already submitted the report ? If that is the case, the receipt is unable to be deleted from the expense entry. However you can make another expense entry attaching a correct receipt while making the total amout 0 on the other expense entry attaching a wrong receipt. 

tsuzuki

@Miri , Thank you!   I finally got approval from my company's Concur team that I could submit the report with wrong receipt.