cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobby_baker
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt Images are 5.5 MB and Concur tops out at 5 MB

Trying to submit a report and the files are too big to attach. Please let me know if anyone can assist.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobby_baker what format are your image files? What are you using to capture the image? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bobby_baker

Used my android to capture and they're jpeg files. Not sure how to reformat.

@bobby_baker I'm not sure mobile phones allow for reformatting. This is a picture of a single receipt? I would try emailing the image to yourself. I'm not sure if Androids do the same as iPhones, but when you attach the image to an email, it asks if you want the Actual Size, Small, Medium, or Large. Give this a try and see if your phone does the same thing.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bobby_baker

Yes I have 3 images that need to be attached and were single pictures of each receipt. I emailed them to myself. It doesn't give me the option to select small medium or large unfortunately. 

Jeileo32

Hey @KevinD or @bobby_baker  is there any new information about this according to the NEW UI? 

is there any limit of xyz MB per attachment in Concur? OR unlimited number of files that can get attached to a line item? Thanks! 😊
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeileo32 we have always had a 5MB limit per image. You can attach more than one image to an entry, but I've only tested attaching a second image. I cannot think of a good reason why I would need more than two images for one line item. I believe though, you could attach more than two, but I don't know if there is a limit. There is one way to tell though...try attaching as many images as you can to a single entry and see if the system stops you at some point. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey