cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acmorgan12
Routine Member - Level 1

Receipt Image Tab Missing

When processing expense reports, it looks like my end users have not attached receipts to any of their expenses. 

In the example, no receipt icon next to the company card icon/comment icon, and no Receipt Image tab. 

acmorgan12_0-1727895759100.png

Every single report in my approval queue looks like this. I am having to open the receipts in a new window and match them up with the report. They are all out of order when viewed this way and it is taking significantly longer to process the expense reports. It has been like this for over a week. 

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @acmorgan12 ,

Receipt image tab is missing because user has not added receipt on expense entry level. Receipt image tab will only appear if receipt is added on expense entry.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1727940218988.png

If you are acting as expense processor and want to get the list of such reports where receipt is not added then you can do the following settings. 

Processor >> Process Reports >> Click on "List Settings" >> Select "Receipt Image Available" >> Ok

With this "Receipt Image Available" column will get added on process expenses page and you will understand which report has receipt images (Y/N).

PoojaKumatkar_1-1727940442856.png

PoojaKumatkar_2-1727940643439.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
acmorgan12
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @PoojaKumatkar thanks for this! I did find this in the knowledge base and modified my settings. The result is that there is still no receipt image tab on the expenses for all of the reports in my processor queue. All the users have receipts on the reports because our audit rules would not allow a report to be submitted without them.  Its doubled my time to review by needing to open all the receipts in a separate window, and find a system to check off which receipt is actually attached.

Its like a flip switched and the site is completely changed. I put in a case to hopefully get some assistance.

Hello @acmorgan12 

One possibility is that your have activated the browser's popup blocker.

Have you tried it with another browser?

BR,

cj