cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrkoplin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipt Compliance

As a Concur Expense Admin, is there a report I can run to show if an employee provided a receipt on a transaction? I would like to run a YTD report to show all transactions and if a receipt was provided. I recently ran into an issue where a $500 transaction had no receipt. Of course, I rejected the report and sent it back to the employee requesting receipt. However, as get closer to a new year, we would like to see if a Receipt Affidavit Form will be necessary due to non-compliance. 

Nathan 

Accounts Payable

Nathan
Accounts Payable
7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nrkoplin Hello!  Thank you for your post!  Here are steps to get a report that shows a list of expenses that show missing receipts:

1. Login to your SAP Concur account
  2. Go to Reporting tab > Intelligence
  3. Click Intelligence - Standard Reports
  4. Click Expense Processing
  5. Click Missing Receipt Audit
  6. Specify a date range
  7. Click Finish

For Cognos 11 users:

1. Login to your SAP Concur account
  2. Go to Reporting tab > Intelligence
  3. Go to Team Content on the left corner (4th icon)
  4. Click Intelligence - Standard Reports
  5. Click Expense Processing
  6. Click Missing Receipt Audit
  7. Specify a date range
  8. Click Finish

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nrkoplin

@Melam - Thank you for providing the steps to find the report. I was able to run the Missing Receipt Audit but I'm not sure I understand what the report is telling me. From January 2020 - today's date, it only provided me with four employees, their report name, days in system, submitted date, currency, report total, and total due employee. I was hoping for something more along the lines that it would provide information on each transaction and if there was a receipt. Or if there was a rule in place to say provide all transactions with or without receipts to a certain dollar amount. 

Nathan
Accounts Payable
Beejy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a report that just provides only items that have a missing receipt declaration attached instead of all items

mcwaller
Occasional Member - Level 1

Were you able to find anything to show this? I am trying to look for the same thing.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nrkoplin you may also want to consider setting up a receipt limit or audit rule that would prevent a $500 expense from even being submitted without a receipt attached.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nrkoplin

Thank you, @KevinD. I thought something was already in place as it was when we first started using Concur. I think that through complaints from some management, we were too harsh (too compliant) with some transactions and may have been turned off by our CFO. After some further discussion, we may need to put in different policies for different groups. 

Nathan
Accounts Payable
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nrkoplin interesting...requiring a single expense entry in the amount of $500 to have a receipt was deemed too harsh by someone? Yikes. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager