cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pamela_Martinez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt Available box alert

I am trying to submit my July expenses report but it keeps sending me the following alert "please check the receipt available box if you have a tax receipt", but it has been checked already. Seems like it doesn´t recognize that box

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pamela_Martinez I just looked at your July Expenses report. I don't think the Receipt Available checkbox is the issue. If you read all of the Five alerts the first one says that a Trip Pr-Approval is required. You do not have one attached to the report. So, your report cannot be submitted due to this. The receipt available cannot go away until the report is able to be submitted, but this other exception is blocking submission.

You'll need to speak with your manager about how to create, submit and attach (once fully approved) the Trip Pre-Approval to your report. I can tell you the process is started by clicking Request at the top of the screen when you log in to SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.