cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birdsong1341
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re-entering bank account information and receiving payment

Hello,

SAP Concur informed me a few days ago that my bank account information was incorrect/incomplete. I went back and fixed the error, but my reimbursement has not showed up in my bank account yet. Is there a certain amount of time that it takes the system to process the change before disbursing? I did see a post suggesting that I might receive the reimbursement along with my next reimbursement, so could that be the case?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Birdsong1341 the confirmation of your bank account information takes on average 3-5 business days. Until it has been confirmed, you won't receive any direct deposit. If the wrong bank account was entered at the time you had a submitted report go through the entire approval process and the system tried to make a payment but the payment failed, the report will be added to the next batch to try again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Birdsong1341 the confirmation of your bank account information takes on average 3-5 business days. Until it has been confirmed, you won't receive any direct deposit. If the wrong bank account was entered at the time you had a submitted report go through the entire approval process and the system tried to make a payment but the payment failed, the report will be added to the next batch to try again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Birdsong1341
Occasional Member - Level 1

Okay, thank you so much for clearing that up.

David_Clarke
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Does the same apply if you did not have any bank information entered at the time of expense approval but have now done so?

thanks

christopherb87
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I entered the wrong bank info and got an error message saying "Posting failed. Check audit trail for detailed error messages." I updated my bank info, but I still have not received payment and it has been almost a month.

this is what the audit trail says:

Posting Failed. AIS-POST-ERROR: Error Posting The system was unable to process the document. Financial Posting Failed. The provided Vendor is invalid. And please recall the document to Processor and try to approve again. CorrelationId : d0d4b9dc7366457cfd42391213de8367 Entry Details: Expense Type: Taxi/Uber/Lyft Date: 2023-01-22T00:00:00.000Z Amount: 15.38

Any idea what I need to do to receive payment?