cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendihudson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Importing Atendees

I am trying to complete an expense report however each time I try and import my attendee list it gives me an error message and states to make sure it is in the correct langauge. Has anyone else had issues adding or imporing attendees? I have 54 I need to add and have not been able to import or add them individually.

7 Replies
KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Importing Atendees

@wendihudson can you provide a few of the names you are trying to add? Also, if you can provide me your full name and your company name, I can go in and take a look at your expense report. 

Please send the info in a private message. :-)

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bsomesh

Re: Importing Attendees

I am facing the same issue. What is the solution?

KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bsomesh the solution for the original poster was that there site was configured to not allow adding fellow employees as attendees for the expense type. 

I can't say that is the same issue for you. If you post your company name, I can go in and take a look. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bsomesh

Thanks Kevin. My company name is Shell. The expense type I am trying to add is Gifts - Staff. Please let me know what you find in the config.

KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bsomesh I don't see any issue. I went into your expense report and added your name to one of the expenses and it worked. 

Did you try to add an employee and the system wouldn't take the name or are you not sure where to find employees' names to add them to the report? 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

bsomesh

@KevinD I am trying to add employees by importing data from an Excel file. I downloaded the template from Concur, filled all emp details and tried to upload the file. When I hit the Next button I get the following error:

"Error uploading or processing the Excel file. Unable to read the Attendee data. Please verify that the template you are using matches your current language setting."

KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bsomesh I believe this is because of how your site is configured that the system forces you to pull  the Employees' information from the system since they all have user profiles. Therefore you will need to use the Advanced Search option from the Attendees section of the expense report and search for the employees you need to add.

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey