cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pli_cardano
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rabobank Corporate Card feed to Concur

Hi Concur community,

We are in the process of setting up our Netherlands subsidiary with Concur. However, we are struggling to get the corporate credit card feed setup. Rabobank respond that they do not support Concur feed.

In another forum I read we need:

Rabobank through ICS - Mastercard

We currently have BusinessCard Mastercard with Rabobank. The bank is saying this is not the same product.

> Are you able to give some customers who are using Rabobank with corporate card feeds? It might help us resolve what we need to have it setup. So the bank can check that client setup.

> Does Rabobank through ICS mean international Card Services? https://www.icsbusiness.nl/onze-cards/mastercard-corporate/

pli_cardano_0-1693414736754.png

Appreciate if someone can support? Our PM seems to lack some knowledge in this area.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pli_cardano I'm not in Card Services, but I do know that a Business Card and a Corporate card are not the same. I've reached out internally to see if a business card can be set up with a card feed. I always thought that it couldn't, but I'll see what my colleagues say.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pli_cardano
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for looking into this. We have had numerous responses from RABOBANK saying they do not have a corporate card feed into Concur even through ICS. Sounds like the issue is on the bank side?

pli_cardano_0-1693560461892.png