cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdisney
Occasional Member - Level 1

Printing to/from on personal car mileage

Is there a way to print the to/from section for personal car mileage?  It just posts the $ amount - not the mileage or the to/from.

jdisney_0-1714482288415.png

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jdisney Hello!  You can definitely add these fields to your Printed Reports.  I confirmed you have the permissions to modify Printed Reports.  Here are steps:

To modify Printed Reports in SAP Concur Expense you will need to have the Expense Configuration Administrator (Restricted) role assigned.

1. Go to Administration > Expense > Printed Reports
  2. Select a printed report
  3. Click Modify Content
  4. Click the section to modify 
  5. Click Modify Fields
  6. Select a field
  7. Click Add/Remove Fields
  8. Click Save
  9. Click Done

Note: Default SAP Concur Printed Reports cannot be modified. In order to modify a SAP Concur Printed Report, a copy of the default SAP Concur Printed Report needs to be created and then the changes can be made.

MelanieT_0-1714503301290.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.