cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexilasi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Posting failed

Hi!

My expense posting failed. I have these errors in the audit. (I will swap the numbers for ##)

Posting Failed. 010(CTE_FND_POSTING): Expense Report ## / 1 of system PI_CONCUR could not be posted.

Posting Failed. 089(CTE_FIN_POSTING): Vendor assigned to personnel number ## is locked for company code ##.

Any idea how to solve this? I cannot create a new report using the same receipt, I get some error when trying to upload it.

Later edit: I managed to make another report, but I had to attach the already uploaded receipt, not the one from my local computer.

1 Solution
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @alexilasi ,

That seems easy, please contact with your Finance or IT team and let them know about the following issue:

Posting Failed. 089(CTE_FIN_POSTING): Vendor assigned to personnel number ## is locked for company code ##.

Seems that your vendor in your Finanacial ERP has been blocked so it will be impossible to post any expense.

If it's a SAP ERP they should:

• SAP ECC
    • Check your vendor number in Concur (your profile)
    • Go to SAP, Tcode FK05 and check why you habe been blocked.
  • SAP S4
    • Go to SAP, Tcode BP,select BP role Creditor, Go to Company info, tab Vendor Status   and check why you habe been blocked.

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @alexilasi ,

That seems easy, please contact with your Finance or IT team and let them know about the following issue:

Seems that your vendor in your Finanacial ERP has been blocked so it will be impossible to post any expense.

If it's a SAP ERP they should:

• SAP ECC
    • Go to SAP, Tcode FK05 and check why you habe been blocked.
  • SAP S4
    • Go to SAP, Tcode BP,select BP role Creditor, Go to Company info, tab Vendor Status   and check why you habe been blocked.

Hope it helps

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexilasi this sounds like an issue for your Finance team to look into. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.