cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connorwight
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage

I'm having trouble submitting my personal car mileage. It keeps coming up that I need to add more receipts because the tax hasn't been claimed back. However, I spent £80 and I'm claiming 0.45p per mile. 

Can anyone please help?  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Connorwight the message you are seeing is yellow. It won't prevent you from submitting the report. Also, try changing the Receipt Status field to No Receipt. Mileage is a little different from other expenses. You don't spend any money on the expense, so you really shouldn't have a receipt. 

See what happens when you change the Receipt Status field to No Receipt then save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Connorwight the message you are seeing is yellow. It won't prevent you from submitting the report. Also, try changing the Receipt Status field to No Receipt. Mileage is a little different from other expenses. You don't spend any money on the expense, so you really shouldn't have a receipt. 

See what happens when you change the Receipt Status field to No Receipt then save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Connorwight

I have spent money, I've put fuel in my car. I use my personal car for travelling and to this date i am owed £1000 but cant seem to sort it out. 

BrownLa

I am having the same issue.  It does not give me the option to select no receipt and depsite it being yellow it won;t let me submit saying - You have not provided sufficient fuel receipts to cover the VAT on your mileage expenses. Where possible please provide additional fuel receipts.

Thanks