cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ciaraq
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage not working

I'm trying to submit an expense report which includes Personal Car Mileage. When I input the mileage details and save the expense a warning appears saying that Personal Car Mileage is not working and Concur are working on a fix (below). This has been the case for over a week - how long does Concur anticipate this issue to last? 

ciaraq_1-1695035826464.png

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ciaraq Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with your report.  I am showing that your SAP Concur Admin has submitted a Support case and also they have created a ticket for R&D as well.  I'm not showing that this is corrected yet, and is still being looked at.  I would suggest reaching out to your Admin (I will send you a PM with details) to see if they  have a better idea of when they will allow for you to expense this.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.