cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lroering
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Transactions

Good afternoon

I keep getting pending expenses over 30 days, Marina Assaad has checked and there are no pending costs.

It was suggested I raise a help case to get this resolved.

Hi Lee,

There is no pending transactions in your Concur profile, you can raise a case on www.travel.ge.com>Help>log a team & the support team will check if there is a technical issue or some hold expenses that haven’t been reflected it.

lroering_0-1693912470079.png

Received today, the total keeps growing

lroering_1-1693912534174.png

Anything I can try to sort this out?

Regards

lee

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @lroering ,

Looking at the screenshot, it appears that card transactions are not approved and this is what is causing the reminder. I would suggest clicking on the Open reports to see if any approval is pending. If not, I would contact the GE internal helpdesk/ Concur administration using the path you have given in your post. Hope this helps.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lroering In addition to Rohan's update, I was able to look at your report.  It looks the transactions are on your Expense Report that is submitted and currently waiting for your Manager to approve it.  I would suggest reaching out to them to have them approve the report.  That should stop you from getting the alerts once it's approved and processed.  Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.