cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikaalexander
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Transactions

Hello! The pending transactions are causing lots of duplicate payment issues for us, so I was wondering if there was a way to see the actual charge ONLY. 

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Presumably your company's policy will still require receipts to be attached to the actual card charges as supporting information.  If you disabled any of that automation (e.g. E-Receipts, ExpenseIt) then it would add more work to your users to load and attach them manually.

In my experience on this Community and in my company the key to managing Pending Card Transactions is educating users in what they mean.  There is an excellent guide here that answers nearly every situation with these:
Everything You Need to Know About Pending Card Tra... - SAP Concur Community

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erikaalexander so I can better understand, how are the Pending Card Transaction items causing duplicate payment issues? Pending items cannot be submitted, so are the users changing the payment type?

If you could clarify for me, I could possibly provide an explanation or workaround.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Pending transactions are usually receipts waiting for a matching charge.  Once the charge comes in, you can match them so the receipt is attached to the charge.

Nancy Murray
Agfa