cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svanho
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Transaction Stuck

Hello support team! I've got a "Hotel Or Other Accommodation" charge that is stuck at "Pending Transaction" even though I used my corporate card for it, and on the card's banking site (Citi) it says the transaction has been processed and approved. It won't let me move forwards with submitting the expense like this, and while I looked at previous issues other people left with pending transactions, I was not able to find any company phone number listed to call under the Company Notes on the Concur homepage, nor was it made with a ghost card or other common triggers. Please help!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svanho for some reason the card transaction hasn't come into your account to match up with this pending transaction. I would give it another day or two to see if it comes in. If it doesn't then I would recommend getting approval from your direct manager to submit it as "I paid Myself" and enter a comment stating that the transaction never came in. This should then get you reimbursed directly for the amount so you can then pay the credit card company to cover the charge. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svanho if the Pending item is just sitting in your available expenses, you should just be able to delete it. In SAP Concur the most important items are the actual company card charges, so as long as that has been submitted and approved, just delete the pending item. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
svanho
Occasional Member - Level 1

So it is an actual company card charge, but it won't let me change the payment type from Pending Transaction to approved or anything that involves the company card. And making a new expense item from scratch does not seem to give me the option to tie it to a company card charge either, just that I paid for it myself or to not reimburse. If I delete it, I worry the card will not get properly reimbursed or paid off by my company for that charge, as it won't have an expense item for it.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svanho for some reason the card transaction hasn't come into your account to match up with this pending transaction. I would give it another day or two to see if it comes in. If it doesn't then I would recommend getting approval from your direct manager to submit it as "I paid Myself" and enter a comment stating that the transaction never came in. This should then get you reimbursed directly for the amount so you can then pay the credit card company to cover the charge. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cdavison
New Member - Level 1

Hi. I am experiencing this issue right now as well. I've let the "pending" charge sit for a few weeks and contacted both the hotel and the bank, both show the charge as clearing, but for different amounts (3 different amounts per Marriott, Citi Bank, and SAP). I'm one week away from the charges on my card going into the next month, unpaid. I am not going to mark the hotel charge as "I paid myself" because I did not and will not cover this charge myself. I cannot find SAP/Concur contact information anywhere, please help! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdavison I just looked in your account. It appears you resolved your issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey