- Your report has been audited

-also, I had two warnings alerts.

What should I expect? 

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mdr1600 Hello!  

The Pending Exception Review is an Approval Action step within the workflow. It is applicable only if your company has purchased Concur Audit Service and has made the decision to include this step within your workflow. 
This step allows the Concur Auditor to move a report forward and to have the Expense Processor take action on a report. This step would only be included in the workflow if the workflow has Expense Processor step after the Concur Audit Service step.
Once the Concur Auditor changes the status of a report to Pending Exception Review, the Expense Processor will be required to take action on the report, to either approve the report or send the report back to the user. 

Let us know if you have more questions!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.