cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhudgenscarr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Credit Card Transaction status

I've seen multiple posts on this subject, but mine is a little different. I have two hotel stays pending from mid-June on my credit card (according to SAP Concur) but my credit card statement and the hotel reflect the stays as paid in full. They are not pending on my actual card or at the hotel. How do I get someone to update the status in Concur?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rhudgenscarr if your card is paid in full, just delete those items off the report. They are not the actual card transaction, so they do not need to be submitted. Most likely you already submitted the company card transactions on a different report.

If you'd like to read more about pending items, take a look at this article: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

It might help you better understand Pending items. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rhudgenscarr if your card is paid in full, just delete those items off the report. They are not the actual card transaction, so they do not need to be submitted. Most likely you already submitted the company card transactions on a different report.

If you'd like to read more about pending items, take a look at this article: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

It might help you better understand Pending items. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.