cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RostislavAlpin
New Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

Hi,

I am trying to submit a report but am blocked because "This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method" .

The payment was performed through a Corporate credit card on 11/01/23. I can see that transaction on my bank statement, but not in Concur. Please advise how I can import the transaction to the Concur Expenses.

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I recommend this article about Pending Card Transaction questions/issues:
https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

It is normally the case in your situation that the associated card transaction has already been submitted on a previous report, but you've already checked that.  Another possibility is that the pending item is for a reservation only and there is no card charge associate with it.  Also ask your company's Concur administrator to check for any hidden credit card transactions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
famingo34
Occasional Member - Level 1

Wait a few days: Sometimes, there's a delay between the transaction happening and appearing in Concur. Allow a few business days (usually 3-8) for the automatic import to process.
Verify card linking: Ensure your corporate credit card is linked to your Concur profile. Check with your company administrator or finance department if you're unsure.

DeanR

Has the card transaction already been submitted on a previous report e.g. in November?

RostislavAlpin
New Member - Level 2

No, I didn't submit the report earlier. As I mentioned the transaction date was 11/01/23 and still don't see it in the Concur. Any other ideas on how to add this transaction to my current report? 

RostislavAlpin
New Member - Level 2

No, I didn't submit the report earlier. As I mentioned the transaction date was 11/01/23 and still don't see it in the Concur. Any other ideas on how to add this transaction to my current report? 

Solution
DeanR

I recommend this article about Pending Card Transaction questions/issues:
https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

It is normally the case in your situation that the associated card transaction has already been submitted on a previous report, but you've already checked that.  Another possibility is that the pending item is for a reservation only and there is no card charge associate with it.  Also ask your company's Concur administrator to check for any hidden credit card transactions.

RostislavAlpin
New Member - Level 2

It was a case when my admin changed settings for Concur and a new site was established. I wasn't aware of this and connected it to the retired one

DeanR

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved, and thanks for posting an update in case anyone else runs into the same problem in the future.