cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennyteoh
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

I have Pending Card Transaction issue.  It is not captured in concurred todate.  I have attempt to manually expense it but new error surface i.e. This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.  Please guide if this is Citi Manager's issue or Concur's issue.

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @jennyteoh !  I hope you are doing well 🙂  I was able to look up your report and see that the Hotel transaction was for 10/5/23.  You should receive the Hotel CC charge shortly.  It can take some time for the CC company to process this and then send over to SAP Concur.  I would give it a few more days for the actual CC transaction to come in.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @jennyteoh !  I hope you are doing well 🙂  I was able to look up your report and see that the Hotel transaction was for 10/5/23.  You should receive the Hotel CC charge shortly.  It can take some time for the CC company to process this and then send over to SAP Concur.  I would give it a few more days for the actual CC transaction to come in.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennyteoh
Occasional Member - Level 2

hi @MelanieT 

Thanks for the guide.  Yes, the hotel transaction is now sighted.  However, I have a new issue which prevent me from submitting.   It seems that the LVID and GOC of my profile is wrong.  I have tried to set through profile setting but it is not allowing me to do so.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jennyteoh Thanks for the follow up post. The exception message directs you to your manager or Finance department. I can send you a Private Message on how to request support from your company with this. 

Does that help?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
joby2288
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same problem. Our Travel agent puchased a flight ticket 6 of November, meaning for more than a month ago and when I got back I can not put it on my travel expenses becouse it is still in status "pending card transaction"? I have talked to Amex and they say that the purchase has allready been made since over a moth ago. Why is the purchase still in pending? 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@joby2288 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community.  I would recommend that you reach out to your Travel Agency to confirm. DId you check your receipt to see which card the trip was charged to? You do have the ability to Delete the Pending Card transaction if it was charged to a card not linked to your profile. 

leedau_0-1700500048174.png

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
joby2288
Occasional Member - Level 1

correction from previous answer! It should be the 6 of October.