cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mezamig
New Member - Level 1

Pending Card Transaction

For a couple days now I only see the option "pending card transaction" under the payment type. How do i get it to show my Company card since that's what I charged it with and why does this happen and will it happen every time I rent a car?

2 REPLIES 2
Airfern1953
Occasional Member - Level 3

I will post my question as a new discussion

PEGGY BURKE
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mezamig give this article a read and let me know if you have any questions: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

Likely it will happen every time you book a car using Concur Travel. 

I can see you submitted the car rental credit card charge on your Car Rental for training report. I also see an E-receipt that is in your Available Expenses that is for this car rental. For some reason they didn't get matched by the system. 

Keep this in mind: When you rent a car using Concur Travel, that reservation item will appear in your Available Expenses that same day. Let it sit there until you complete your trip. Give the system a couple more days to bring in the corporate card charge for the car rental. The system should match the Pending Item to its corresponding corporate card charge. However, neither item can be sitting on an expense report for the system to match them for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.