cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayRoldan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pcard expenses on mobile app

Why doesn't my P card expenses show on mobile app?  Only travel expenses show on mobile app.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RayRoldan PCard transactions get added to what we call statement reports and that feature is not available on the mobile app. You will need to sign in and use the web version of SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RayRoldan PCard transactions get added to what we call statement reports and that feature is not available on the mobile app. You will need to sign in and use the web version of SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
karenp919
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is sign on to the web version of SAP Concur the same as when a user logs into Concur?  Is there a link that you can share so I can provide to our users.  I had a similar question regarding capturing receipts from the mobile app, which then starts a new T&E card expense report instead.  Thanks in advance.

KSbWilkins
New Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD,

Is there a reason for this? Are there any plans to add this functionality to the mobile app in the future?

RayRoldan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin. I appreciate it.