cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lcgtaveras
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pcard Statement reports not being created and cannot move pcard transaction either

Hello! I am a program administrator in my company and we just added Pcard feed to our concur options however Statement reports are not being created and we are unable to even more the transactions to a seperate report. This is the glitch that keeps coming up anytime we try to do this. Working with someone within concur who set up our program for the past 25 days and they cant seem to figure it out either. Hoping I can get some help from someone else? Our go live date on this was July 1st and its July 25th and we still havent figured out the problem. I am desperate. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lcgtaveras I found your issue intriguing, so I went into your site and looked up users that are assigned a P-Card. I found a handful of users. So, what I did is Proxied in as six of these users. I see each user having one Statement Report for this month and if you notice the name of each is exactly the same which indicates to me the system created these reports automatically, which is what should be happening with statement reports.

Has the issue been resolved since you posted here on Community? From what I see, the system is working as intended.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Virginia13
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have experienced this as well. Go to your Card Admin dashboard and open the Manage Accounts tab. Select your Purchasing Card Program Type in the search to filter for Purchasing Cards. Check the Card Program Name column of the card you are experiencing issue with. This field must always contain the name of your PCard program in order for the system to assign incoming transactions to a PCard Statement Report. The population of this field comes through your 370/650 import not the card feed so even through a card may be importing in your PCard feed, the system will not treat it like a Pcard unless the 370-650 has populated the Card Program Name. Once you populate the Card Program Name, if the card had transactions import into a T&E report they must be deleted from the current report which will place them back in Available Expenses where you can then place them on a PCard Statement Report.