cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNash
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pcard Statement Report

When I move expenses to a report, they all get flagged that they are Pcard expenses and must be removed and attached to a Pcard Statement Report, but I can't find any documentation on that. I'm stuck!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MNash I looked at your profile and you have not been assigned the Company Bill Statement user permission. By having this permission, the system will automatically place your PCard transactions onto the correct report type, which is a Statement Report. I'll send you a private message with the names of people at your company that can add this permission. Check the little envelope icon near your name in the upper right-hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
dougb1298

I tried that To New Report and I got the message below:

dougb1298_0-1648345150120.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dougb1298 are you still receiving this error message? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lindamckenzie

I am having this issue.  I have available expenses but they will not move on to a new claim statement. 

@lindamckenzie without seeing the message you received about why they won't move, I have to guess that you are trying to use corporate card transactions to a P-Card Statement report. 

Corporate card transactions and P-Card transactions, in most cases, are handled a little differently in SAP Concur. A lot of our customers require P-Card transactions to go on a statement report, not an expense report. 

This sounds like issue you have. If you send me a screenshot of the message you receive when you try to move these items to a new claim, I can better help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lindamckenzie

lindamckenzie_0-1659393857423.png

They are p-card expenses. 

@lindamckenzie All I can say is you shouldn't have two statement reports with the same statement period listed as you currently do. 

You are going to need to ask one of the Statement Report Processors to help you with this. If you open one of the two statement reports that show as Processing Payment, you can click Details and select Audit Trail. From here you can see the two processors who worked on your report. They should be able to help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Our site is set up this same way, and users will often put purchasing card transactions in regular travel card reports.  Is there a way to prevent this?

@kallen51465 you can create an audit rule to block reports from having the two payment types on the same report. Also, if you have different policies, you can create an audit rule that says if policy equals T&E and entry payment type equals P-Card, then block submission and vice versa. 

These are easy to create, if you have Audit Rule building experience. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey