cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNash
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pcard Statement Report

When I move expenses to a report, they all get flagged that they are Pcard expenses and must be removed and attached to a Pcard Statement Report, but I can't find any documentation on that. I'm stuck!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MNash I looked at your profile and you have not been assigned the Company Bill Statement user permission. By having this permission, the system will automatically place your PCard transactions onto the correct report type, which is a Statement Report. I'll send you a private message with the names of people at your company that can add this permission. Check the little envelope icon near your name in the upper right-hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MNash I looked at your profile and you have not been assigned the Company Bill Statement user permission. By having this permission, the system will automatically place your PCard transactions onto the correct report type, which is a Statement Report. I'll send you a private message with the names of people at your company that can add this permission. Check the little envelope icon near your name in the upper right-hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
keagansatterfie
New Member - Level 1

That's a great aid! cookie clicker

Sincerely

BConerd
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

I am having the same issue, could you assist me with this as well?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BConerd sending you a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AbbyN
New Member - Level 2

Hey Kevin!

I'm new also and have the same issue. Can you please assist?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AbbyN @rhuert4 and @CharissaRuffin my three suggestions:

1. If you have a company notes section on the home screen of SAP Concur, look to see if there is any link or contact information for getting help.

2. Speak with your direct manager to see if they can provide some insight. Unless your manager is brand new as well, they should have either experienced submitting their own expenses or approving reports.

3. Your site administrators are usually people in Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments. I would reach out to them. 

I cannot give one answer that would cover all three of your situations since different companies do things differently. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rhuert4
New Member - Level 3

Hi I'm having that problem also. Can you please help?

CharissaRuffin
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I'm apparently having the same issue.  I'm getting the error: P-card transaction cannot be submitted on Expense Report. Please contact your Administrator.  Please share who I should contact.  Thank you.

michellencp
New Member - Level 2

Hi, this affects me too. Any way to check my account?

@michellencp if you open the report in question, click on Report Details. From the drop down select Report Header. When the header details appear look for a field labeled Policy. You can change the policy of the report to match the types of transactions. 

If you do not have the option to change the report policy, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
michellencp
New Member - Level 2

Hi. In the Header details, there is no field labeled "Policy." I have reached out to internal folks hoping to get help with my permissions, but have not heard back yet.

Gwright
New Member - Level 2

I have this same issue can you assist me with this?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gwright there are a few different issues regarding P-Cards in this thread. Could you clarify your issue please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Gwright
New Member - Level 2

my pcard transactions are not moving to a expense report but the app says that I have 23 available expenses

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gwright your company is using our Company Billed Statements feature. How this works is the system will automatically create a statement report for you when your P-Card transactions upload into your Available Expenses. In your Open Reports, you should see a statement report (this is basically an expense report but only for PCard transactions) named PCard report. You should also see the date range of the statement period as well. I don't know why you don't have one for the statement period of June 26 to July 25th. Because these statement reports are based on a defined date period, you can only submit PCard expenses while the statement period is open. Unfortunately the statement period for your 23 transactions is closed. You will need to sign in to your account and look in the Company Notes. At the bottom of the Company Notes section is a phone number for you to call to see how to handle these transactions.

The other thing with the PCard transactions is, they cannot be added to a regular expense report, as you have experienced by the Alert message you received.

If you use your PCard here in the next few days, look to see in the Open Reports for the Statement Report to be created for you by the system.

After you call the number, could you come back here and let me know what they tell you for how to reconcile the PCard transactions, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Gwright
New Member - Level 2

this is the message i get when trying to put the expenses on a reportGwright_1-1690310231433.png

adremi
New Member - Level 2

Kevin,

Resurrecting an old thread but I am having this same issue now. " Pcard expenses and must be removed and attached to a Pcard Statement Report."

This is something new as I have been able to do statement reports in the past. But now I do not have any option for statement reports.  Are you able to check if I have been assigned the Company Bill Statement user permission?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adremi It appears this permission was removed.

If you sign in to your account, click Read More for the Company Notes section on the home screen. You will see contact information for help with Concur Expense.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mgonz53
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, I am having the same issue where it is asking for a statement report but do not have the access to do so.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgonz53 So, your site is a little different. What you needed to do is go to Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. In the Available Expense section of the Manage Expenses screen, you'll see a drop down field that says All Corporate and Personal Cards. Click the drop down arrow, then select All Purchasing Cards to see your PCard transactions. Select a transaction, then click the Move button and select To New Report. This will create a Statement Report for you. Then you can add the other PCard transactions that fall in the statement report date range to the report. 

I tested this out in your profile, so you will now see a statement report sitting there for you to work on. I wanted to provide you the steps though for future reference. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey