cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WATVEPR1
New Member - Level 1

Payment confirmation not getting updated in SAP S/4 CTE_MONI expenses dashboard

Hello All 

I am facing one strange issue. after payment on CTE_MONI expenses dashboard status is updating as "Paid" but tick is not enabled on the Payment sent column (concur is updated with "Payment confirmed") 

also for some claims Status is paid but concur is not getting confirmations. CTE_FIN_FEEDBACK_LOOP job is running fine and these is no issue. 

even if I tried to send manually with option  "Synchronized Payment status" it is giving me message as " Data already synchronized. No new changes identified"

Any pointers will be helpful 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WATVEPR1 this question would be better suited in the User Admin Group here on the community. This Concur Expense forum tends to be more end users. If you aren't a member of the User Admin Group, you need to request to join by going to the group. I can tell you that to be admitted, we do check your SAP Concur permission to make sure you are an Admin at your company. I see you provided a gmail email address. I recommend adding your work email address so I can more easily find you to confirm your admin status.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.