cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CKL
New Member - Level 1

Payment appoved & confirmed as per system but NOT received

Hello,

I have a payment that was approved and the SAP system shows that I received the payment on the 1st Sep but I have NOT received any payment on my account.

Who can I follow up with on this for rectification?

CKL_0-1631117921814.pngCKL_1-1631118016453.png

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CKL You will need to reach out to your company's Finance or Accounting team to see where the payment went. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CKL
New Member - Level 1

Will do. Thanks.

Mztasha30
Occasional Member - Level 1

I just got a payment confirmed, however I have no way of checking to see when I’ll get my payment. I also can’t see reports or anything on the mobile app.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mztasha30 if you log into SAP Concur desktop version, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen you should see the expense report that has a payment scheduled. Click on the report to open it. Once opened, click Report Details (It might just say Details). From the drop down options, you should see a selection for report payments. That should show you when the payment is scheduled for.

As for the mobile issue, are you saying you can't see any reports that you are currently working on or reports that you have submitted and awaiting approval or payment? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
New Member - Level 1

I am also having this issue, the last four payments state they have been confirmed but I have not received any of them. My manager stated if they are unable to push it through then I will receive a paper check, is this true?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4537319 every company is different, so we can't say whether you will receive a paper check or not. Did you enter your bank information into your SAP Concur profile?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey