cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmarah
Occasional Member - Level 2

Not able to delete a receipt

Hi

Our users are no longer able to delete receipts when compiling their expense claims (this is before they press submit).  At the bottom of the window is only an Add button,  So if they have attached the wrong receipt they cant delete it and add a new one.  Can you tell me where they need to go now to be able to do this.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Within the actual report there should be a line at the top that shows "Manage Receipts" 

cmakai_0-1698668887381.png

Then choose Manage Attachments

cmakai_1-1698668917435.png

There you can delete whichever receipts you don't need.

vane001
New Member - Level 1

I also am having this problem, nowhere to detach a receipt in either Mobile or Web, and delete is not working. I click delete in manage attachments, and the receipt is still attached to the expense. Even if delete was working, I still would prefer detach so I don't have to re-upload the receipt.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jmarah  and @vane001 Here are steps on how to detach a receipt:

While trying to detach receipts in entries, some users only see the "Append" option. The "Detach Receipt" button does not appear because the receipt was added through a mobile quick expense, which was imported into an expense report.

Note: Quick Expense is an expense created on the Mobile app outside an expense report by tapping on the + Expense or Create icons (bottom of the Homepage). For the ExpenseIt feature, the receipt cannot be detached from anywhere.

This system behavior is part of Nextgen Expense UI. To solve this, you can follow the steps below:

1. Delete the mobile entry from the report. The entry will become available in "Available Expenses"

2. Log into the Concur Mobile App

3. Tap on Expenses tab

4. Tap on the mobile expense you just deleted from the report

5. Tap on the receipt > the entire receipt image will display

6. Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner

7. Select Detach receipt from the drop-down

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.