cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivanm818
Occasional Member - Level 1

No option to submit expenses.

I'm trying to submit my expenses from my trip but I'm not seeing any option to submit them.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ivanm818 If you are looking for the option to submit expenses here on the SAP Concur Community, this isn't the site where you would do that. Give this article a read: SAP Concur Community Profile vs. SAP Concur Profile . It will provide some clarity for you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ivanm818
Occasional Member - Level 1

I've tried on the SAP Concur profile where my flight was booked. I've seen tutorial videos showing how to submit expenses to get reimbursed but when I try, the option for it does not show up on my profile.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ivanm818 it sounds like you simply need the Expense User permission added to your profile. I found a number and email in your company's site for you to reach out to. 

KevinD_0-1651253605462.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.