cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
enrev
Occasional Member - Level 2

No landing page or Expense page

Since around June 10/11 our users have been unable to see their landing page when logging in to concursolutions.com, nor access the Expense page.  We have not implemented any corporate network or WAN changes.  Proxy server logging shows a server error 500 coming in from Concur's systems.  In spite of being a large corporate (global) customer we have had lackluster support on this from Concur.  Any insight into this is appreciated.

The exact error message:
Sorry, something went wrong.
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk. (Error 500)

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enrev Okay, I looked up this case. The notes from Concur say that your site entity was migrated to a new server. So, your employees need to use the www.us2.concursolutions.com URL for logging in. The old URL of www.concursolutions.com, shouldn't be used any longer. 

At least that's how I understood the notes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
enrev

Concur had one admin change their password.  This worked, and they could login and see the landing page, Expense page, etc.  Upon logout they were unable to login again seeing the same Error 500 from Concur's system.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enrev it appears that there is an active case right now as far as a I can see. 

In looking at your company details in SalesForce, it appears you have our Service Administration service, is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
enrev

I am not sure, Kevin.  I believe so.  I am not admin on the account, just overseeing the failure and impact on the business from IT Operations perspective.  I see email comms about the ticket but that is extremely slow and inefficient when troubleshooting a more in-depth issue.  Checking on the Service Administration service question...

enrev

KevinD:  Our admin doesn't know what "Service Administration" service is.  Can you please elaborate?

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enrev it's a service where you either get a dedicated person working your cases or a separate dedicated queue for your cases to help get issues resolved more quickly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
enrev

Thank you, Kevin, for the additional details.  It is quite helpful.
Unfortunately I am not aware of any progress for the past two days on open ticket 19008783.  Concur shows degradation of services over the past few days, but nothing persistent since this began two weeks ago.  

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enrev Okay, I looked up this case. The notes from Concur say that your site entity was migrated to a new server. So, your employees need to use the www.us2.concursolutions.com URL for logging in. The old URL of www.concursolutions.com, shouldn't be used any longer. 

At least that's how I understood the notes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
enrev

Thank you, @KevinD !  Our Concur admins say they were not told this and had no prior notice of the change.  I can now have our IT security group address this.  

enrev

We found an odd but temporary solution.
https://us2.concursolutions.com can be logged into without the error.
compared to https://www.concursolutions.com which generates the error.
NSLOOKUP on www.... resolves to 23.206.98.220
NSLOOKUP on us2.... resolves to 23.2.161.125
The question then is what is the difference in how Concur is handling the two sites resulting in one giving the landing page and required tabs and the other fails.