cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronni
Occasional Member - Level 2

NextGen UI - Mileage Calculator not working

Hello,

Anybody else having issues with their Concur Users not able to open the Mileage Calculator in NextGen?  It comes up as a 'blank' screen.

Any feedback is appreciated. 

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronni I just used this the other day with no issue, but I'll check again today. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronni I just tested it and it took several seconds to load, but it did come up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronni I just used this the other day with no issue, but I'll check again today. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronni I just tested it and it took several seconds to load, but it did come up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ronni

Per Concur Support  "The issue that you have reported regarding Mileage Calculator page going blank is a know issue and our development team is working on it.  We do not have any updates of when this issue will be fixed. But it is observed that it happens only for certain users and not to all."

Sydnesue
Occasional Member - Level 3

We have the same problem recently and we have not converted to the new UI.  It is happening in both versions.

ronni

This was the final response below from Concur Support and we have not had any issues once we sent this verbiage to our users.

There has been issues regarding the mileage calculator due to the below.  Please follow the bolded Concur Support recommendations to fix the issue.

Internet Explorer browser versions stopped enhancing some of its features and may not support the latest TLS protocol of its operating systems which are known to generate JavaScript errors or affect the application's response rate. Microsoft also does not take advantage of the latest technologies used by SAP Concur and the industry. For the most responsive, reliable, and secure user experience with our products, SAP Concur recommends that users implement the most recent technology that is compliant with the manufacturer's distribution and support policies. 

I would recommend using Firefox or Chrome browsers so you can continue submitting your mileage reports. 

SAP Concur Support Team